The NEA can help make your self-employment dreams a reality, and help you on your way to setting up your own business.
In addition to business support advice, training and mentoring you will receive a tax-free allowance of £1274 over your first six months of trading (subject to JCP/DWP criteria).
Our Start up advisers can offer you:
- Mentoring support to guide you through starting a business from the initial idea to launch
- Advice on planning your new business strategy, writing a business plan and preparing a cash flow forecast
- Help to source finance for your business
- Exciting events such as workshops which give you the skills you need to get ahead.
- Post start business support to help you through the ups and downs of your first twelve months of trading
With our pre and post start up support you will be able to access to a Business Adviser, training and much more through your first 12 months of trading.
To find out more about the New Enterprise Allowance call us on 01744742096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org