Our workshops are aimed at people with a new business idea and for those with newly started businesses. You will learn how to explore the viability of your business; how to get organised and keep control of your new business and get practical advice on the business planning process.
- Taster Workshop
- The Essentials of Starting a Business
- The Award in Understanding Enterprise
- Understand what skills and knowledge are required to run a business
- Understand the importance of business planning
- Understand how to market your business
- Understand how to manage money in a business
The workshops are delivered over four sessions, each approximately six hours long, and are held in both St Helens and Liverpool with two new workshop series commencing every calendar month.
The workshops are led by our experienced team of advisers, who all have strong business experience, many having owned their own businesses in a variety of sectors and industries.
Guest speakers include experts in trading standards, revenue and customs and banking; their talks focus on the specific areas of expertise.
The workshops all run year-round and you do not need any previous knowledge or computer skills to attend.
Interested? What to do next:
To find out the start date for the next Business Start-up workshops course, see our list of upcoming free short courses by clicking here.