Our team of business start up advisers have the expertise to help you get started and can offer advice on guidance on many aspects of a new business; such as business plans, market research and business viability.
We have helped thousands of people to realise their dreams by becoming their own boss and you could be next!
Come along to one of our events
- The clock is ticking to get your entries in
- Better Sports Coach Ltd, the home of Sports learning, launches website
- Start-up secures £2m 3D printing contract through LCR 4.0
- £10K SME growth packages up for grabs with Sensor City
- Calling St Helens accountancy firms: Search launched to find the best in the region
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Company Credit Reports
Discounted AA Breakdown Cover
"The workshops helped to eliminate the loneliness which comes when you’re working from home in the early stages setting up your business."
"The legal advice has also been very useful, paying a solicitor costs a lot of money, when I called I got the help I needed for my Membership fees."
"I wouldn’t have had a clue how to set up a business without the support of the Chamber."