Our team of business start up advisers have the expertise to help you get started and can offer advice on guidance on many aspects of a new business; such as business plans, market research and business viability.
We have helped thousands of people to realise their dreams by becoming their own boss and you could be next!
Come along to one of our events
- Support to help St Helens businesses and people keep going
- COVID-19: Guidance for schools, colleges and local authorities on maintaining educational provision
- St Helens Chamber Advice and Guidance: Coronavirus: Covid-19 Events and Training
- Gaynor Connor promotes the importance of self-care with reconn3ct
- Shane drives towards success with SJL Travel
- + See More
Chamber HR Services
24/7 Tax and VAT Advice
Legal Expenses Insurance
Chamber Foreign Exchange
Company Credit Reports
Chamber Chip & Pin
Discounted AA Breakdown Cover
"The workshops helped to eliminate the loneliness which comes when you’re working from home in the early stages setting up your business."
"The legal advice has also been very useful, paying a solicitor costs a lot of money, when I called I got the help I needed for my Membership fees."
"I wouldn’t have had a clue how to set up a business without the support of the Chamber."