- Vacancy Reference: #026071
- £141.75pw ( 16-17) £196.00 pw (18-20) £246.75 per week ( 21-24 year old)
- Closing Date: 25/08/2017
Brief Employer Description
The 4th largest independent industrial labour provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Handling data via a range of programs, primarily Microsoft Excel.
• Managing and updating the group sales team’s client databases, monitoring when they have won new business and connected with new contacts.
• Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports on marketing and sales activity as required by the group sales team.
• Communicating with both the group sales team, client base, potential customers, head office and national branch network via telephone and email.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
Required Personal Qualities
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Mature attitude
- Need to be punctual and reliable
- Discreet and confidential
- Highly presentable
Further required skills
• Keen attention to detail is an absolute must as data handling is a central function in this role.
• Understanding of Microsoft Office package: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Ability to plan effectively and prioritise a varied workload.
• Reliable and a team player.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship will culminate in the achievement of a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration with an excellent insight into the field of recruitment.