- Vacancy Reference: #035965
- Cndidate will be based across the two offices in St Helens and Prescot.
- £156 based on 40 hour week
- Closing Date: 03/05/2019
Brief Employer Description
Apprentice Trainee Receptionist required for a local solicitors based in St Helens and Prescot
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The role will involve:
Answering office calls, dealing with the switchboard and taking messages.
General administration duties
Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
Arranging appointments for clients.
Mailing and postal duties.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Qualifications
- No experience is required as full training is provided
- GCSE English and Maths A*- C
Required Personal Qualities
- Team player
- Willing to learn and use initiative
- Flexible approach
- Need to be punctual and reliable
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic
Further required skills
Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail
Further personal qualities
You will need to possess an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills and be able to work as a team player under pressure. Smart dress essential
This opportunity is suited to someone who is seeking work experience in an office environment, with the further prospect of a full time permanent role