- Vacancy Reference: #035500
- Closing Date: 01/01/3939
Brief Employer Description
Care Support Worker required to provide personal and practical care services for children and adults with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities such as people with brain injuries, dementia, autism, health needs and age related needs
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. The chance to work in a variety of settings including home, school and out in the community.
2. To promote independence, help develop new skills and assist individuals to be full active members of their local communities.
3. To help in the promotion of emotional, mental and physical needs of the people we support.
4. To assist people with a level of personal care.
5. To support people with mobility problems and other physical/learning disabilities.
6. To read and complete log book records and complete any other recording as required.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Company are looking for someone wanting to use their practical a
Required Personal Qualities
- Team player
- Willing to learn and use initiative
- Flexible approach
- Enthusiastic with a genuine caring nature
- Mature attitude
- Keen to build career and stay with the company
- Need to be punctual and reliable
- Discreet and confidential
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic
Further personal qualities
Empathetic and hardworking
Prepared to undertake professional development
Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Understands the need for confidentiality, including the GDPR 2017
Ability to work as a reliable member of team, developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents, children and outside agencies