- Vacancy Reference: #034926
- St Helens
- £175 per week
- Closing Date: 01/03/2019
Brief Employer Description
Apprentice Business Administrator required to work within a team specialist consultants, resourcers, IT developers and support staff based in a St Helens company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The role will be to support the Account Managers on large, key accounts.
You will be involved in advert writing, job posting, filtering of applications, CV searching, and use of job boards.
You will be the point of contact for our clients when the Account Managers are on the road
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- GCSE English and Maths A*- C
Required Personal Qualities
- Team player
- Willing to learn and use initiative
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic
Further required skills
- Ability to be very focused on delivery and delivery to agreed timescales.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Organising and planning skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
Company are offering an opportunity for long term career progression.