- Vacancy Reference: #034211
- Sandhills (Liverpool)
- £138.75 per week
- Closing Date: 31/01/2019
Brief Employer Description
Privately owned proprietary forwarding business who design inbound sea freight supply chain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Duties will include:
File maintenance - Ensure data in back office system matches file activity, and ensure correct documentation in filed correctly.
Track and validate data on bespoke IT systems
Create and update client profiles
Sales invoicing and accrual data input
Uploading documents to client portals
Engage with clients to ensure correct documents are in possession for customs clearance and release for delivery.
Proactive approach to maintaining an excellent level of telephone client engagement.
Carrier haulage requirements - book deliveries with respective carriers.
Manage rail allocation by booking containers in line with the booking process.
Merchant haulage - book delivery with respective sub contractor and confirm PIN numbers accordingly.
Provide release notes to carriers.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
Required Personal Qualities
- Team player
- Willing to learn and use initiative
- Flexible approach
- Mature attitude
- Keen to build career and stay with the company
- Need to be punctual and reliable
- Highly presentable
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic
Further required skills
Self confident with excellent communication skills
Willing to learn
A permanent role within the business