- Vacancy Reference: #033521
- Liverpool City Centre
- £140.00 per week
- Closing Date: 25/01/2019
Brief Employer Description
Based in Liverpool City Centre, this is one of the fastest growing franchised estate agents in the UK. Experts in sales and lettings for Liverpool city centre, the Liverpool branch offers a full range of services including free valuations with a strong focus on customer service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
This role will be based on main reception of a busy estate agents. The role will be very customer facing and will involve providing a range of administrative support to staff. Duties will include:
Working on reception and greeting visitors to help with their enquiries.
Taking messages and dealing with emails.
Using internal CRM system to make properties "live"
All aspects of general administration.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- No experience is required as full training is provided
Required Personal Qualities
- Team player
- Willing to learn and use initiative
- Flexible approach
- Mature attitude
- Keen to build career and stay with the company
- Need to be punctual and reliable
- Highly presentable
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic
Further personal qualities
Must be hardworking
Reliable and friendly nature
Willing to learn and self motivated
Able to use own initiative