At Starting Point we can help anyone who is looking for work; regardless of age, career stage or industry. Our expert advisers are on hand to help you secure the role you’re looking for.
Help getting a job
We’re here to provide all the support and employment expertise you need, including:
- Practice interviews to improve your confidence and chances of success
- CV help
- Short, skills-boosting courses (which are free of charge)
- Impartial career advice if you’re struggling or not sure where to start looking
- Free internet access and help with digital applications
- Jobs Hubs where our advisers will help you search for jobs
If you’re looking to get back into work, starting your career with an Apprenticeship or looking for a graduate role our friendly, professional team can help with advice which is completely impartial and free of charge. If you’re determined to get into employment, we can help train you and ensure you have the best possible chances of success; so call in and see us today!
Get expert advice from our careers advisers
There are many ways to access the expertise of our careers advisers. Due to Government advice, we are currently offering telephone appointments only, but our staff are still able to give all the same support as our face to face appointments.
We also are running a selection of courses remotely, so you can still continue to add to your CV even when isolating or social distancing.
You can find updated COVID-19 information for jobseekers here.
If you’d like to book a telephone appointment, call on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org