Help getting a job
We’re here to provide all the support and employment expertise you need, including:
- Practice interviews to improve your confidence and chances of success
- CV help
- Short, skills-boosting courses (which are free of charge)
- Impartial career advice if you’re struggling or not sure where to start looking
- Free internet access and help with digital applications
- Jobs Hubs where our advisers will help you search for jobs
If you’re looking to get back into work, starting your career with an Apprenticeship or looking for a graduate role our friendly, professional team can help with advice which is completely impartial and free of charge. If you’re determined to get into employment, we can help train you and ensure you have the best possible chances of success; so call in and see us today!
Get expert advice from our careers advisers
There are many ways to access the expertise of our careers advisers. We offer online appointments via WhatsApp or Skype if you can’t make it into our office or face to face appointments at St Helens Chamber. The building is fully accessible with wheelchair access, lifts to all floors, disabled toilets, baby changing facilities and a hearing loop.