Are you 16-29 and looking for help to start work or training? Our Working Futures programme can help!
- Gain personal skills, such as teamwork and confidence
- Find out more about different types of work and what you are good at
- Learn how to look and apply for work
- Make new friends in an informal environment
- Try out the world of work with job placements available in a variety of sectors
- Receive advice and support about your options to help you progress
- Attendance will vary from 1 to 3 days per week and we will pay £8 for each day you attend to cover your expenses.
If you are 16-29, not in employment, education or training and resident in Liverpool City Region then this course is for you!
For more information contact: Laura Brogden on 01744 742011 or Aaron Unsworth on 01744 742045.