The warehousing industry is growing quickly in the Liverpool City Region, and there’s plenty of opportunities to start a successful career.
Our Fast Track to an Apprenticeship Programme in Warehousing will get you all the skills and experience you need to get started in the industry – whether you have experience or not.
You’ll also gain an accredited qualification to help your CV stand out to employers.
Ready to start your Warehousing career?
We have regular start dates, so either contact us or attend an open day to find out more about enrolling.
What does the course include?
- Level 2 Warehousing and Storage Qualification
- Impartial careers advice
- CV and interview support
- Weekly bus pass while you are on the course
- Luncheon vouchers and living expenses (dependant on circumstances)
- £100 in vouchers when you move into an Apprenticeship, job or training
- Access to exclusive vacancies across Merseyside
- Work experience placement
Access support while training with St Helens Chamber
Throughout your time with us, you’ll have access to help with English and Maths (if you need it) and support to write your CV and perfect your interview skills from our National Careers Service team, which will all help to make you an outstanding candidate for when you have access to our exclusive Apprenticeship vacancies.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01744 742045