Fast Track to Apprenticeships in Merseyside
If you are aged 16-24 and don't have much work experience, a Fast Track to an Apprenticeship programme is the perfect way to kick-start your career!
Delivered in St Helens and Liverpool, these courses last up to 12 weeks (until you're ready to go into the workplace) and will give you the skills and experience to become a more attractive candidate to potential employers.
Our Apprenticeship courses include:
- A range of short training courses, building your employability
- Help with English and Maths (if you need it)
- Work experience placement in a local business
- CV and interview help
- Access to our exclusive Apprenticeship vacancies across Liverpool, St Helens and wider Merseyside
Fast Track to an Apprenticeship programmes are flexible to suit a wide range of career paths; but we offer dedicated programmes in Construction and Hairdressing.
Through our close connections with local businesses we will identify Apprenticeship jobs in Merseyside in a wide range of roles and will help you apply!
What else do you need to know?
- You will receive a weekly bus pass while you are on the course
- A free NUS discount card
- If you are entitled to bursary, you will also receive luncheon vouchers and living expenses
- You will receive £100 in vouchers when you move into an Apprenticeship, job or training
For more information call us on 01744 742045 or email us.
“Taking part in the Traineeship programme improved my confidence and motivated me to get out of the house and build a career. If I hadn’t have done the course I’d still be looking for work. I’m now doing my NVQ and I hope to keep building from there. I was so impressed with the Starting Point service that I encouraged my boyfriend Danny to visit.”