We offer three, industry-led courses for school and college leavers. Starting in September 2017, the fast track courses will provide you with relevant qualifications and experience for these areas of business as well as introducing you to the working environment.
Through an intense full-time curriculum of relevant qualifications, combined with practical experience and industry projects, our courses are designed to hone the skills of those who show an interest and aptitude for a career in business.
At the end of the 6 month programme students will be guaranteed and interview for an Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) with a local business in the relevant industry.
The courses include:
- Level 2 Qualification in Marketing and Sales, International Trade and Logistics or Starting a Business
- All Expenses Paid International Study Trip
- Relevant work experience
- Guaranteed Interview for a Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Extended Project – a dissertation or applied study on real work based problems
- Driving lessons
- Professional CV development and interview preparation
- Help with English and maths (if you need it)
- Grants to help get your business started at the end of the course
Next courses will start in September 2017 with the Apprenticeships beginning in Spring 2018.
It is desirable, but not essential, that applicants have GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
“I went to school and then college but and the Study Programme is very different. You’re treated like an adult and you’re expected to develop a positive attitude to work.
“Being in the Chamber every day, it’s like being at work and the tutors are brilliant at helping with the transition into the professional world.”