Are you interested in working in International Trade or Logistics? If you are aged 16-18 our full-time, International Trade and Logistics Study Programme can help you achieve your career goals.
Delivered over seven months at St Helens Chamber, this intensive course combines a range of highly sought after qualifications with relevant work experience.
Completion of the course leads to a guaranteed interview for an Advanced Apprenticeship with a local business and you will be ready to move into the workplace and hit the ground running in this exciting industry. The course starts in September with the Apprenticeship starting the following Spring.
What will I study?
You’ll study for a Level 2 Certificate in International Trade and Logistics, with units covering:
- Arranging transport by road, rail, air or sea
- Processing documentation for customer, transport and finance
- Contributing to effective working relationships in logistics environments
- The role of International Trade and Logistics
You’ll also benefit from:
- An extended work experience placement with a local company
- CV development and interview preparation
- Free driving lessons
- Opportunities to attend industry days
- All-expenses paid study trip to Germany
What roles can I progress into?
With your guaranteed interview for a Level 3 Apprenticeship you will begin your career at a higher level and can progress into a variety of roles in the exciting and fast paced Trade and Logistics industry.
To be accepted onto our International Trade and Logistics Study Programme you will need GCSE English and Maths at Grade 4/C or above.
If you’d like more information on any of our study programmes, call our Apprenticeship team on 01744 742045 or get in touch at email@example.com