Are you looking to start a career in Hair or Beauty?
**All of our events and courses will run in line with the latest Government guidance, and you will be contacted should any events be subject to change**
Our purpose built Hair and Beauty training salon, The Chamber Hair Academy offers a range of hair and beauty training all designed to help you start your hair or beauty Apprenticeship.
Our expert training team are on hand to teach you all the skills you need to progress into an Apprenticeship, and you’ll develop these skills in our purpose built training salon in St Helens town centre.
Hairdressing Traineeships and Apprenticeships
If you’re aged 16-24 you can kick start your career in the hairdressing industry on our Hairdressing Fast Track to Apprenticeships courses.
The Traineeship programme includes:
- Hairdressing Skills – Salon reception and customer service, shampoo and conditioning, basic blow drying skills, salon safety, salon hygiene, and an introduction to the hair sector
- Employability skills – CV writing, interview skills, work ethics, professional behaviour and personal development. English and Maths (if you need it)
- Work experience in a local salon
- Help finding an Apprenticeship with a local salon
- Hairdressing ‘kit’ on successful completion/securing an Apprenticeship
On securing your Apprenticeship St Helens Chamber will continue to provide regular training both at your workplace and through regular tutorials at the Hair & Beauty Academy.
How to find us
The salon is located above Clickworks, on Hardshaw Street St Helens.
Looking to boost your Hair and Beauty skills?
The Chamber Hair Academy also offer a range of short hair and beauty courses in areas such as gel nails, spray tanning, barbering, aromatherapy and hair design.
For more information about any of our Hair & Beauty courses, including course start dates, contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.