**IMPORTANT NOTICE: Fast Track to Apprenticeship courses during COVID-19**
In line with Government guidance we are now offering Pre-Apprenticeship training remotely until further notice, please see here for more information and updates.
Are you looking to start a career in Hair or Beauty?
Our purpose built Hair and Beauty training salon, The Chamber Hair Academy offers a range of hair and beauty training all designed to help you start your hair or beauty Apprenticeship.
Hairdressing Traineeships and Apprenticeships
If you’re aged 16-18 you can kick start your career in the hairdressing industry on our Hairdressing Fast Track to Apprenticeships courses.
The Traineeship programme includes:
- Hairdressing Skills – Salon reception and customer service, shampoo and conditioning, basic blow drying skills, salon safety, salon hygiene, and an introduction to the hair sector
- Employability skills – CV writing, interview skills, work ethics, professional behaviour and personal development. English and Maths (if you need it)
- Work experience in a local salon
- Help finding an Apprenticeship with a local salon
- Hairdressing ‘kit’ on successful completion/securing an Apprenticeship
On securing your Apprenticeship St Helens Chamber will continue to provide regular training both at your workplace and through regular tutorials at the Hair & Beauty Academy.
Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
If you’re aged 19 or over you can get yourself ready for a career in Hairdressing with our Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing.
During the first 6 months you will train two days per week at the Hair & Beauty Academy and undertake training in our purpose-built salon.
The programme includes:
- Hairdressing Skills – Salon reception and customer service, shampoo and conditioning, blow drying skills, salon safety, colour techniques, salon hygiene, and an introduction to the hair sector
- Access to a dedicated Training Adviser
- Learners will receive a Salon Tunic after 2 weeks of attendance
Looking to boost your Hair and Beauty skills?
The Chamber Hair Academy also offer a range of short hair and beauty courses in areas such as gel nails, spray tanning, barbering, aromatherapy and hair design.
For more information about any of our Hair & Beauty courses, including course start dates, contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com.