Through the Merseyside Enterprising Young People (MEYP) programme we can provide lots of support and guidance to help you either start your own business, gain a work placement, or get into employment locally.
Here's how we can support you...
- Ongoing support offered through face-to-face appointments, group sessions, FaceTime, text and email.
- Appointments will provide coaching and mentoring opportunities to inspire and motivate you towards your career goals.
- You can attend sessions designed to support career management activities e.g. active job search and the completion of application forms.
- We will help you to find careers events across the Liverpool City Region.
- You will be invited to attend enrichment sessions consisting of: Sexual Health, Healthy living, Real Men Don’t Carry Knives, Daniel Fox Foundation, Young Peoples Drug and Alcohol Team, Anthony Walker Foundation, Smoke Free, Health Relationships, Employment Rights and Discrimination, Prevent and British Values, Mental Health and Resilience and Cyber Bullying and Keeping yourself Safe on Line to further enhance your learning.
- We can help you into self employment through our dedicated Start Up team.
Hundreds of young people have started successful businesses with our support and you could be next!
St Helens Chamber offers specialist support for young people aged 18-30 living in Merseyside or Halton, thinking about starting a business. If you have a great idea for a business but don't know where to start we can help. We offer:
- Help developing you business ideas and writing a business plan
- Short courses on the things you need to know to run your own business
- Your own dedicated Business Coach to help you along the way
- We will help you to develop your business ideas into a viable business plan and guide your next steps. We will work with you every step of the way, providing advice support and a listening ear.
To find our more call us on 0845 340 9980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet with a Business Coach.
Update your skills with accredited training courses
We have a range of FREE short courses available to help you boost your CV and update your skills to get into work. Many of our free courses come with qualifications on completion, so you can add valuable skills and a qualification to back it up on your CV.
See the full list here
Merseyside Enterprising Young People is part-funded by the European Social Fund and the Youth Employment Initiative.