Are you 16-24 and looking to start your career?
**All of our events and courses will run in line with the latest Government guidance, and you will be contacted should any events be subject to change**
St Helens Chamber offer Apprenticeship vacancies and training in a range of different industries, from Accounting to Warehousing there’s a course to suit every career goal. We work closely with local employers to secure exclusive vacancies and will ensure you have all the skills and experience you need to stand out to employers through our Fast Track to Apprenticeships programme.
Our team are on hand to answer any questions you might have about your career options, simply register your details on the form below or call on 01744 742045 to book a telephone appointment!
Benefits of starting an Apprenticeship with St Helens Chamber
- A dedicated Training Adviser to support you through your training
- Access to CV help and careers advice
- Access to exclusive local vacancies
- A chance to earn while you learn
- Weekly bus pass while you are on the course
- A free NUS discount card
- Luncheon vouchers and living expenses (dependant on circumstances)
- £100 in vouchers when you move into an Apprenticeship, job or training
If you’d like to know more about our exciting Apprenticeships, register your details below to book a telephone appointment with our Apprenticeships team.