Start your Digital Marketing Apprentice career at St Helens Chamber
Our Digital Marketing Study Programme course will provide you with qualifications and experience in digital marketing and give you knowledge of the working environment. The next enrolment is September with the course running for seven months; with the Apprenticeship starting the following Spring.
Who is the Digital Marketing Study Programme for?
The Digital Marketing Study Programme is suitable for anyone aged 16-18 who wants to kick-start their Digital Marketing career. If you are fascinated by all things digital, our Digital Marketing course can develop your skills and set you up for a an Advanced Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
Digital Marketing course content:
You’ll get practical experience and take on digital marketing projects and gain highly sought after qualifications with relevant work experience, alongside:
- An all-expenses paid study trip to Germany
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business – covering subjects such as Search Engine Optimisation, use of digital media, emergent digital techniques, social media for business and online reputation management
- Level 2 Certificate in Marketing
- Relevant work experience with a local company
- CV development and interview preparation
- A range of field trips, including Media City and London
- Driving lessons
At the end of the programme you will be ready to move into the workplace and hit the ground running in an exciting, fast-moving industry with a guaranteed interview for an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing with a local business.
Hear what one of our students had to say…
“This course has enhanced my skills and put me on the right path to gaining an Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. You get to learn about different strategies such as Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation and PPC Advertising which sets you up for your work placement when you are using different elements of Digital Marketing on a daily basis.”
Adam Wilcock – Digital Marketing Student
For more information call us on 01744 742045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org