Starting in September 2018, this course will provide you with qualifications and experience in digital marketing and give you an introduction to the working environment.
Throughout the seven month programme, you’ll get practical experience and take on digital marketing projects, as well as gaining highly sought after qualifications with relevant work experience. If you have an aptitude for all things digital, this course can develop your skills for an exciting career.
At the end of the programme you will be ready to move into the workplace and hit the ground running in an exciting, fast-moving industry with a guaranteed interview for an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing with a local business.
The course includes:
- An all-expenses paid study trip to Germany
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business - covering subjects such as Search Engine Optimisation, use of digital media, emergent digital techniques, social media for business and online reputation management
- Level 2 Certificate in Marketing
- Relevant work experience with a local company
- CV development and interview preparation
- Driving lessons
Our next course will start in September 2018 with the Apprenticeship beginning in Spring 2019.
“Even though we were there to learn we were treated like employees of the Chamber rather than kids in a classroom. It really sets you up to be ready at the end for work or an Apprenticeship."