Continue adding valuable skills to your CV with remote learning
In line with Government advice, Starting Point will not be offering face to face appointments or delivering classroom based courses until further notice. However, our team have worked hard to put together a selection of our exciting courses which can be delivered remotely so you can continue to add to your CV in these challenging times.
We are also still offering appointments with our National Careers Service team over the phone and can deliver CV and interview help during these appointments, so you can continue to increase your employability from the comfort and safety of your own home. This page will be updated with the latest remote courses, so please check back regularly for updates.
We want to make sure that even though we are practising social distancing and/or home working, you can use this time to boost your skills with our new, remote learning courses. Digital skills are becoming more important than ever, and our courses will help you build these essential skills while increasing your employability.
Courses running remotely:
- AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping Level 1 (6th July)
- Makeup Masterclass (7th July)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing (8th July)
- Microsoft Office Essentials (10th July)
- Level 2 Digital Marketing for Business (14th July)
- Party Make Up (21st July)
- Level 2 Digital Marketing for Business (21st July)
- Virtual Fast-track to Apprenticeships Open Day (23rd July)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing (29th July)
- CV Writing (by appointment)
For all the latest updates on our training and COVID-19 please visit our dedicated updates page for jobseekers.
To register for any of our remote courses, please call on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org