Continue adding valuable skills to your CV through lockdown with remote learning
In line with Government advice (updated 05/01/21), Starting Point will not be offering face to face appointments or delivering classroom based courses until further notice. However, our team have worked hard to put together a selection of our exciting courses which can be delivered remotely so you can continue to add to your CV in these challenging times.
We are also still offering appointments with our National Careers Service team over the phone and will be delivering remote CV support sessions, so you can continue to increase your employability from the comfort and safety of your own home. This page will be updated with the latest remote courses, so please check back regularly for updates.
We want to make sure that even though we are practising social distancing and/or home working, you can use this time to boost your skills with our new, remote learning courses. Digital skills are becoming more important than ever, and our courses will help you build these essential skills while increasing your employability.
Courses running remotely:
- Makeup Masterclass
- CV Writing
- Health and Social Care (Level 2)
- Microsoft Office Essentials
- The Art of Blowdrying
- CV Writing (15th January)
- Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector (Level 1)
- Wellbeing and Resilience Workshop
- Party Makeup
- Principles of Providing Business Administration Services
- Creative Hair
- CV Writing (29th January)
- CV Writing (12th February)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Business (Level 2)
- AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- Getting Started with Facebook
- Getting Started with LinkedIn
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Introduction to Web Design
For all the latest updates on our training and COVID-19 please visit our dedicated updates page for jobseekers.
To register for any of our remote courses, please call on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com