Are you currently out of work? Do you need support in finding employment and staying in work?
Getting back to work can be great for your health and wellbeing and Positive Directions is here to help.
If you live in St Helens, the Positive Directions programme can offer you 1-2-1 support and a personalised support package to help you to achieve your potential and secure sustained employment.
You will have access to a Career Coach who will work with you to:
• Understand your strengths, skills and aspirations, and any needs you may have
• Produce a personalised, flexible, support and development plan
• Help build your confidence, motivation, and resilience
• Access additional support if you have a mental health condition
• Access advice and support on wider issues you may face, such as health, money, or housing
• Find a job, or become self employed
• Stay and progress in work
To find out more or to book an appointment with a Careers Coach call us on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com.
Positive Directions is funded by The European Social Fund and the Department for Work & Pensions
Contact form submitted.