Looking to get back into work? New Horizons can help you overcome your barriers
New Horizons is a project offering support to those living in the Liverpool City Region who experience specific and multiple barriers accessing job search, training and education opportunities which would enable them to enter into the employment market.
Our Career Coaches can offer advice, training and support enabling local residents to move into work, education or training.
Part Funded by European Social Fund, support includes:
- Supporting people to develop their confidence and self esteem
- Helping people to understand the job market and develop their skills
- Offering advice and training tailored to individual needs
- Enabling people to participate in active Job Search
- Connecting participants to volunteering, education, training, specific job and job trial opportunities
- Connecting trainees to other support programmes e.g. Ways to Work ILM, Apprenticeship, AEB provision, Building Better Opportunities – Better Off Finance and Digital Projects and Household into Work
The key objectives of New Horizons is to remove barriers to employment and education opportunities through raising aspirations, developing confidence and skills, and raising awareness of pathways into employment opportunities.
Through empowering the individual, we enable communities to flourish.
For more information on New Horizons call Starting Point on 01744 6988800 or email email@example.com
Keep in touch with New Horizons on Twitter.
The project is receiving funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the managing authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which support skill development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regeneration. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.