What the qualification covers:
During this course, you will:
- Understand the organisation and administration of meetings
- Understand the organisation of travel and accommodation
- Understand how to manage diary systems
- Understand how to use office equipment
- Understand the use of mail services in a business context
- Understand customer service in a business environment
Online exam on the last day.
On Successful completion of the course trainees will achieve the City and Guilds Unit in Principles of providing Administration Services
To find out more about this exciting new course, call Starting Point on 01744 698800 or submit an enquiry below.