If you are working in an Education setting, or are aspiring to, this qualification can help you develop the skills you need to thrive in a teaching role.
This free course* will provide an introduction to training and will prepare learners for a teaching role within the workplace.
NCFE Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt about the following:
- Understanding the teaching role and responsibilities in education & training.
- Summarise key aspects of legislation, regulatory requirements, and codes of practice.
- Why it is important to identify and meet learner needs.
- Understand inclusive teaching & learning approaches in education & training.
- Plus much more.
To add to your skillset further, you may also be interested in our Information, Advice and Guidance or Counselling qualifications too!
To find out more about this course and register your interest, fill out the form below or get in touch on 01744 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Aged 19 or above as of 31/8/22
- Reside in the Liverpool City Region
- Do not currently hold a full Level 3 qualification regardless of employment status, OR;
- Are Unemployed, regardless of whether they hold a full Level 3 qualification or above; OR
- Are Employed and earning less than £21,225 (£10.90 per hour) regardless of whether they hold a full Level 3 qualification or above.
Please note that we will require evidence of the above (Universal Credit App, payslip/contract of employment, Prior Learning Record, proof of address etc.)
If you do not meet the above criteria we can still offer this course on a commercial basis – please enquire for further details.