Are you looking to develop the skills and knowledge required for working in the Health and Social Care sector?
This FREE course allows you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and career progression in the Health and Social Care sector.
Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
2 days per week, for 6 weeks
St Helens Chamber
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
- Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Adult Social Care Settings
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health & Social Care
- Introduction to Duty of Care in Health and Social Care
- Understanding the Role of the Social Care Worker
- Understanding Person Centred approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
To find out more about this course, call Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*You must be 19+ and living in the Liverpool City Region to be eligible for any of our courses*