This course allows you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and career progression in the Health and Social Care sector and will develop the skills learned from the Level 1 qualification.
6 weeks – 2 days per week
Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Skills you will gain
· Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
· Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Adult Social Care Settings
· Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health & Social Care
· Introduction to Duty of Care in Health and Social Care
· Understanding the Role of the Social Care Worker
· Understanding Person Centred approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
Carer, Care Worker, Support Worker, Care Assistant, Residential Care Assistant.