The objective of this qualification is to prepare you for employment and/or support a role in the workplace.
Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability.
By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt about the following;
- Assessing yourself for a career, including being able to evaluate own skills and personal attributes to inform career choices and planning the development of skills and personal attributes for a career
- Self-management skills, including understanding it’s importance, and being able to review your own self-management skills for work
- Searching for a job, including how to use sources of information about jobs, how to relate own skills/interests/achievements to job roles and being able to investigate job vacancies further such as communicating effectively with employers
- Developing effective communication skills for the workplace
- Complaint resolutions
- Managing your health at work including the employee’s role in maintaining good health, support services that employers can provide, and other sources of health support
- Effective team working
- Produce a Curriculum Vitae
- Interview skills
- Terrorism Awareness (an optional unit for those seeking Security or Customer Service-based roles.
Progression and related jobs:
Upon completing of this qualification, learners will have enhanced their employability skills and be well-equipped to move into employment within their chosen role/sector.
For further information about this course, please contact 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org