This course is perfect for those who are aiming to work within the Adult Health & Social Care sector or those already in post who would like to expand their skills and knowledge.
City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Skills you will gain
- Introduction to the adult social care sector
- Values and principles required to work in the sector
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes required
- Effective communication techniques with service users and colleagues
- Awareness of the roles and responsibilities of the adult social care worker
Care Worker, Support Worker, Care Assistant, Residential Care Assistant.