To complete this course you should have previous experience of using computers and a good understanding of areas such as file management and internet browsing.
This course is delivered over 3 full days at our Clickworks building. Times are 9.30am-4.00pm.
COURSE CONTENT IS:
This course will cover the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Principles – the role of digital marketing
- Digital Marketing Platforms – How different digital marketing platforms can be used to promote products and services
- Social Media Marketing – How social media used to promote products and services
- Search Engine Marketing – SEO and Paid Search marketing
- The Effects of Digital Marketing – How to evaluate the effects of digital marketing
- Website Best-Practice – How to create your own website and improve its performance
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com