Learn the skills you need to start off a career in office administration with a Business and Administration qualification.
City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Business and Administration
Skills you will gain
- Completing routine tasks undertaken by administrators
- Identifying and producing a variety of business documents
- Ensuring consistency and professionalism when creating business documents
- Making and answering telephone calls using an organisation’s agreed procedures, including preferred greetings, targets around answering within a certain number of rings, using a polite and clear tone
- Understanding of the appropriate tone and language used within a professional environment.
Receptionist, Administration Assistant, Business Administrator, Data Assistant, Administrator.