This qualification will give you the skills you need to succeed in the information, advice and guidance industry.
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
Skills you will gain
- An understanding of the differences between information, advice and guidance and the requirements of different clients and how these could be met.
- How to interact with clients, including appropriate and effective question styles, listening skills and non-verbal communication skills.
- The difference between signposting and referrals, when it is appropriate to refer or signpost an individual organisation’s procedures.
- Exploring different ways of assisting clients to explore and make choices.
- The range of media that can be used and adapted for different client needs, storage and retrieval of information and how information is updated and maintained within their own organisation.
Careers Adviser, Employment Adviser or Employability Tutor, Customer Service Adviser, Help-desk Adviser, Counsellor, Housing Support Officer or Debt Adviser.