Good communication skills are vital in any role, and this course is designed to develop your knowledge on how to communicate effectively in the workplace.
In house certificate of achievement
This course will cover the following;
- Why communication is important, and how it impacts a team or business when negative
- The communication cycle
- Different communication methods in the workplace, the advantages and disadvantages of these
- Barriers within communication and how to overcome them
- The positive impact of effective communication.
Learners will gain the following skills and knowledge;
- How to read people and situations correctly
- Know what shouts the loudest about you
- How to send emails that are clear, unambiguous and professional
- How to communicate across generations
- How to avoid letting your non-verbal’s run riot
- Ensure verbal and non-verbal communication is in sync.
An in-house certificate of achievement will be provided upon completion.
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01744 698800.