Wanting to work as a Door Supervisor? Our FREE Level 1 Door Supervision course is perfect for those wanting a career in the security industry. This course will give you the skills and experience you need to stand out to employers and secure a role, or brush up on your existing skills.
Door Supervision Level 1 will cover:
- The main characteristics of the Private Security Industry
- The importance of safe working practices to comply with legal requirements
- The role and objectives of a door supervisor, powers of arrest relevant to a door supervisor
- How to recognise, assess and reduce risk in conflict situations
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations, physical interventions and the implications of their use and the use non-aggressive physical skills to protect yourself and others
- Principles of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Risk Assessment
Upon completion of the course you will gain an accredited Level 2 award for working as a Door Supervisor.
*The course will run 2 days a week*
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com