This course is designed to improve your digital skills. Digital technology reaches almost every aspect of our lives, including work. Digital Skills for Work will develop your confidence and online skills, whether you use them for study, work or everyday life.
Completing this course will enable you to demonstrate your competency in digital literacy skills and help you to progress to job roles where digital literacy skills are required.
This course can be delivered over eight full days or 16 half days.
On successful completion of this course you will gain the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work.
This qualification will enable you to:
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate your own career progression
During this course you will cover:
- Using and managing information
- Keeping yourself and others safe when using digital devices
- Communicating and collaborating online
- Digital career development
This course uses a combination of taught delivery, online learning in your own time and 1–1 support from our tutors to ensure the programme is flexible to you individual needs.
To find out the start date for the next Introduction to Digital Marketing course, see our list of upcoming free short courses by clicking here.
Please arrange to speak to one of our guidance advisers for more information about this course and to discuss your personal career plan.
Call Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org