This course is designed to develop or improve your digital skills to support with searching for work. Digital Skills for Job Seekers will help you find your way safely around the internet, set up a personal email address if you don’t already have one, and make use of the internet for searching for work.
This course is suitable for anyone who has little or no experience with IT
City & Guilds Entry Level 3 Award for IT Users
Clickworks, St Helens Town Centre
Four full days, or eight half days
Skills you will add to your CV
- Understand how to use a computer/tablet /mobile device to aid job searching
- Use a word processing application to create, edit and produce a CV
- Learn how to connect to the internet and use browser software to navigate to web pages
- Use browser tools to search for job vacancies online
- Learn how to set up an email address and use email software to send and receive emails
- Learn how to download apps onto mobile devices, particularly job searching tools
This course uses a combination of taught delivery, online learning in your own time and 1–1 support from our tutors to ensure the programme is flexible to you individual needs.
To find out the start date for the next Introduction to Digital Marketing course, see our list of upcoming free short courses by clicking here.
Please arrange to speak to one of our guidance advisers for more information about this course and to discuss your personal career plan.
Call Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com
*To enrol you must live in Liverpool City Region. If not please call on 01744 698800 to discuss your options*