Get all the skills you need for a successful career in the finance industry with our FREE AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
Students completing this qualification will develop the underpinning skills required in all accountancy and finance roles. They will use bookkeeping skills to confidently perform accounting transactions and understand how to process financial information in accordance with set procedures and schedules.
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
St Helens Chamber
- Understand financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Process customer transactions
- Process supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
- Process transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Understand payment methods
- Understand controls in a bookkeeping system
- Use control accounts
- Use the journal
- Reconcile a bank statement with the cash book
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To be eligible you must be 19+ and living in the Liverpool City Region