If you want a career in Professional Services, the Fast Track to Employment programme is the perfect place to start; with qualifications, work experience and more.
These programmes are designed with employers to give you the exact skills and experience they want in a candidate, so read on to find out more about what’s included.
What does the Fast Track to Employment programme include?
The Fast Track to Employment programme in Professional Services includes everything you need to get started.
You’ll benefit from 5 weeks work experience with a local employer, alongside developing many other skills and qualifications.
You’ll be training in a real, business environment from day one which will get you used to being in a professional environment and know what’s expected of you.
Nationally Recognised Qualifications
These qualifications are specially selected to help you to get the knowledge you need to hit the ground running.
Level 1 award in Personal Development in Employability
By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt about the following;
- Assessing yourself for a career, including being able to evaluate own skills and personal attributes to inform career choices and planning the development of skills and personal attributes for a career
- Self-management skills, including understanding it’s importance, and being able to review your own self-management skills for work
- Searching for a job, including how to use sources of information about jobs, how to relate own skills/interests/achievements to job roles and being able to investigate job vacancies further such as communicating effectively with employers
- Developing effective communication skills for the workplace
- Complaint resolutions
Skills added to your CV
During the training you’ll gain plenty of industry specific skills, and transferrable skills, to help you succeed.
- Business Administration
- Creating documents including agendas, minutes, letters.
- IT & Digital Skills
- MS Word
- Internet research with online safety
- MS Excel
- Creating and managing budgets
- HR Policies and procedures
- Understanding of social media advertising in businesses
Enrichment activities and special projects
During the programme, you’ll have access to a number of guest speakers, enrichment days and lots of activities to further develop their skills and expand their knowledge in a range of areas.
Access to exclusive vacancies with local employers
Once you’ve completed the course and become ‘Chamber Approved’, you’ll have access to our range of exclusive vacancies. Whether you want an Apprenticeship or another role, our Career Coaches will be able to provide advice and guidance and help you get to where you want to be.
Ready to get started?
All you need to do is get in touch with our team who will either invite you to an open day or set up an appointment for a chat about the next steps.
Get in touch:
Phone: 01744 698800