Are you aged 16-24 and looking to start a career in Business Administration? Our new programme can help. Lasting up to 12 weeks, this programme will give you practical experience, qualifications and all the skills that local employers are looking for.
What does the Fast Track to Employment programme include?
The Fast Track to Employment programme in Business Administration includes everything you need to get started.
Alongside 5 weeks work experience with a fantastic local employer, you’ll also benefit from training and enrichment activities to make you stand out at application and interview stages!
Qualifications you’ll gain
These qualifications are specially selected to help you to get the knowledge you need to get started.
Level 1 Award in Personal Development for Employability
The objective of this qualification is to prepare you for employment and/or support a role in the workplace.
- Developing effective communication skills for the workplace
- Complaint resolutions
- Managing your health at work including the employee’s role in maintaining good health, support services that employers can provide, and other sources of health support
- Effective team working
- Produce a Curriculum Vitae
Skills added to your CV
During the training you’ll gain plenty of industry specific skills, and transferrable skills, to help you start your career and succeed!
- Developing strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning about professionalism in the workplace and how to behave
- Employability skills
- Phone calls – telephone techniques and professionalism
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills
- IT Skills – Using Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- How to book meetings and use Outlook calendars
Enrichment activities and special projects
During this programme, you’ll have access to a number of guest speakers, enrichment days and lots of activities to further develop your skills and expand your knowledge in a range of areas. These give you a great talking point at interviews too!
Design an office space
Students will learn about ergonomics and DSE checklists and will be tasked with working together to design their own office space, taking into account health and safety and the most efficient design.
Access to exclusive vacancies with local employers
When you’re ready to enter the workplace, we’ll support you to apply for a range of exclusive vacancies – which range from Apprenticeships to other full time/part time vacancies, depending on your goals.
We’re currently working with fantastic employers such as:
Ready to get started?
Fill in the short form below and we’ll get back to you!
Or you can call on 01744 742060 to speak to a member of the team.