Looking to get into work? Whether you’re looking for an Apprenticeship or another role, our NEW Fast Track to Employment programme will help you to secure the job you want.
If you’re aged 16-24, we can help you get on the path you need to achieve your career goals; with access to qualified Career Coaches every step of the way.
Want to speak to someone about your options?
Fast Track to Employment programmes include…
Take a look below at the routes you can take when you train with us…
If you’re looking to start your career with an Apprenticeship or another role we’ll support you to get on the path to your dream career with:
- Employability training so you know exactly what to expect when going into the workplace.
- 5 weeks work experience in your chosen field.
- Access to CV and interview support from qualified Careers Advisers.
- The chance to gain the relevant knowledge skills and behaviours within; Construction, Warehousing and Manufacturing, Business Admin, Childcare, Customer Service, Professional Services and Adult Care.
- The opportunity to learn in a professional business environment – and be treated like an employee from day one.
- Access to exclusive Apprenticeship and other vacancies with top local employers across the region and early access to Jobs & Apprenticeship Fairs.
If you’re looking for either an Apprenticeship or another job, this is the path for you. You will have the option to choose training modules based on your goals, and will benefit from:
- An accredited Level 2 qualification in Personal Development for Employability, alongside Level 2 Business Administration, Essential Digital Skills, and Cybersecurity.
- The option to do 2 weeks work experience in your chosen field.
- Choice of a range of short training courses to add valuable skills to your CV (many come with qualifications too!)
- Early access to Jobs & Apprenticeships Fairs, with access to lists of vacancies before anyone else.
- Priority access to Sector Based Work Academies, with guaranteed interviews on completion of the course.
- Intensive mentoring from qualified Careers Advisers, which continues until you find employment.
Training is available in a range of industries too, including childcare, professional services, warehousing and more!
This course is flexible and you will be fully supported by Careers Advisers to choose the right training to stand out to employers.
Why train with St Helens Chamber?
Whichever path you choose, you will be fully supported by an expert team of Careers Advisers who are on hand to give free and impartial advice. You’ll also benefit from the Chamber’s close links with local businesses, employers and partners; opening up a range of opportunities to fast track you to employment!
We also give our trainees the option to attend a range of enrichment activities; including away days, employer talks, access to guest speakers in a range of topics and much more. Each of these activities gives you another talking point with potential employers.
We want to remove any barriers to you training with us, so these programmes also include*:
- Weekly bus pass while you are on the course
- Support with childcare expenses
- Travel expenses
Ready to get on the Fast Track to Employment?
Fill in the short form below and we’ll get back to you!
Or you can call on 01744 698800 to speak to a member of the team.
Location: St Helens Chamber, Salisbury Street, St Helens, WA10 1FY