Jobs & Apprenticeships
Our expert Career Coaches can help create a personal career plan and give advice on how to achieve your goals, while helping perfect your CV and interview technique. Appointments can be delivered over the phone or digitally via WhatsApp or Skype.
We are now offering a range of remote learning courses, so you can build on your skills from the comfort and safety of your own home during COVID-19.
Come along to one of our events
- St Helens Chamber appoints new Chief Executive
- Jac gains a distinction and a promotion from his Management L3 training
- Pilkington staff set new standard for success with St Helens Chamber’s Management Apprenticeship Training
- Julie accounts for her own success with an AAT Access Award to Bookkeeping
- Interview: How do Apprentices feel about remote learning and COVID-19?
- + See More
"I was able to look into jobs that I didn’t know existed. Starting Point helped me find jobs that were suitable for me in terms of..."
"The Chamber Hair Academy is a very friendly environment and the tutors are lovely. Because the class sizes are small..."
"I would absolutely recommend going down this route to others looking to change their career, it’s got me out of a job I no longer..."
""The course was great as they taught us about Health and Safety regulations as well as all the important practical tasks.""