Jobs & Apprenticeships
Our expert Career Coaches can help create a personal career plan and give advice on how to achieve your goals, while helping perfect your CV and interview technique. Appointments can be delivered in person, over the phone or digitally via WhatsApp or Skype.
Our free short training courses in a range of industries help boost your skills and our close work with local businesses means we always have a wide range of Apprenticeship vacancies available.
Come along to one of our events
- Our guide to turning coding into a career
- Returning to work after a career break - 12 Essential tips for mums - part two
- Returning to work after a career break - 12 Essential tips for mums
- Top tips for an Apprenticeship interview
- New generation of developers given the opportunity to start their career with St Helens Chamber’s new course
- + See More
"I was able to look into jobs that I didn’t know existed. Starting Point helped me find jobs that were suitable for me in terms of..."
"The Chamber Hair Academy is a very friendly environment and the tutors are lovely. Because the class sizes are small..."
"I would absolutely recommend going down this route to others looking to change their career, it’s got me out of a job I no longer..."
""The course was great as they taught us about Health and Safety regulations as well as all the important practical tasks.""