03 Nov 2022
Business Business School Startup
Studies show that men are less likely than women to visit their GP. Stigma surrounding men’s mental and physical health remains, resulting in a lack of awareness and understanding of many preventable or treatable health issues.
You are invited to join a free webinar, 22 November, 09:30 – 10:20, to hear expert advice on how to create a culture that positively supports men’s health and wellbeing in the workplace.
What you’ll learn:
• The statistics and challenges around men’s heath.
• How employers can raise awareness of men’s health issues and create a supportive workplace culture.
• Starting conversations around mental and physical health.
• Supporting working dads and implementing inclusive flexible working policies.
• How employers can support and encourage male colleagues to access health and wellbeing services.
You’ll hear from Robert Copeland, Director, Advanced Wellbeing Research Centre and Cathy Lawson, Independent Workplace Health and Wellbeing Consultant and MHFA Instructor.