26 Feb 2020
Local businesses across the Borough have just over one week enter the highly anticipated St Helens Chamber Business Awards.
Entries close on Monday 9th March for the awards that recognise and celebrate business excellence through the successes and achievements.
Sponsored by Inspired Energy and supported by Bericote Properties, Lexus Liverpool and NatWest, the St Helens Chamber Annual Dinner & Business Awards will take place on the 21st May 2020 at Totally Wicked Stadium. The evening promises to be a fantastic event to network, be entertained and celebrate the very best of St Helens businesses.
St Helens Chamber has launched several new awards to recognise the fantastic work of businesses in the Borough, including E-Commerce Business of the Year, Business Startup of the Year and Workplace Wellbeing.
The 2020 Awards categories are:
- Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Parkside Regeneration
- Export Business of the Year – sponsored by Brendon International
- E-Commerce Business of the Year – sponsored by Network Space
- Workplace Wellbeing Award – sponsored by Knauf Insulation
- High Growth Business of the Year – sponsored by NatWest
- Family Business of the Year – sponsored by Accord Legal Services
- Customer Commitment Award – sponsored by Torus
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by Wind in the Willows Childcare
- Business Startup of the Year – sponsored by Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Apprentice of the Year (under 20) – sponsored by GPW Recruitment
- Apprentice of the Year (20 and over) – sponsored by Starbank Panel Products
The Awards are open to businesses of all sectors and are free to enter.
Winners at the St Helens Chamber Awards will go forward to compete at the national Chamber Awards, which resulted in huge success for our Members last year. Five St Helens winter also won in the North West, and two St Helens businesses were named as National Winners at the 2019 British Chambers of Commerce Business Awards, in London in November.
The Awards will be held at the Totally Wicked Stadium on Thursday 21st May. Tickets are available at £50 +VAT for Members and £65 +VAT for Non-Members.