29 May 2018
Business Business School Startup
We are currently working on our next seminar programme, to run from September 2018 to January 2019, and are looking to work with Member companies who can deliver these seminars on our behalf at the Chamber’s premises at Salisbury Street, Off Chalon Way, St Helens. We plan to run at least one seminar per week.
The Seminars will be run around 6 key themes of:
- Leadership & Management
- Essential Business Skills
- Information Technology
- Winning Business
Seminars will be delivered on a profit-share basis split 50% to the appointed company and 50% to the Chamber. The Chamber will cover the room hire cost and catering where applicable. Delegates attending the seminars will be charged £65 plus vat for a half day seminar or £80 plus vat for a full day seminar if they are St Helens Chamber Members. Non- Members will pay £99 plus vat for a half day seminar and £130 plus vat for a full day seminar.
Approved training suppliers will be required to agree to the following terms:
- No fixed number of seminars will be guaranteed for any provider.
- The Chamber’s training team will also deliver seminars in some of the key themes.
- The Chamber cannot guarantee attendee numbers on any seminar, however we would expect to attract between 5-10 delegates per seminar. Please note we will not cancel seminars if there are 5 or more delegates booked on. If numbers are below 5 one week prior to the seminar, we will contact you to make a joint decision.
- The Chamber will market all seminars through our website, weekly newsletter, Social Media and in our Seminar & Events brochure which is mailed to our contacts three times a year. We would expect approved training suppliers to promote the seminars to your contacts and via your own marketing channels.
- All presentation material should be supplied to the Chamber two weeks prior to the seminar taking place.
If you are interested in working with the Chamber and becoming an approved training supplier on the above basis, please supply your proposal, including the following information:
- Please provide ideas and topics of the seminars that you would propose to deliver on behalf of the Chamber.
- Please describe your organisation’s previous experience of providing seminars similar to those required by the Chamber.
- Please provide evidence of satisfaction and impact of previous seminars similar to those being proposed by the Chamber, for example evaluation forms / delegate feedback.
- Please provide details of all key personnel who will be involved in delivering the seminars, including their experience for delivering similar training.
- Please advise how you plan to promote the seminars to potential delegates.
The evaluation criteria for proposals will be as follows:
- Ideas / Topics / Creativity of the proposed seminars (50%)
- Evidence of satisfaction and impact of previous seminars similar to those being proposed to the Chamber (15%)
- Ability to promote seminars to potential attendees (20%)
- Location relative to St Helens (5%)
- Membership of St Helens Chamber (10%)
Please send your proposal to Rachel Wellens, Events Manager St Helens Chamber, Salisbury Street, Off Chalon Way, St Helens, WA10 1FY or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9th June or before. No proposals will be considered after this date.