09 Jul 2021
Business Business School Startup
Net Zero North West is an industry-led partnership rising to the challenge of becoming the UK’s first low carbon industrial cluster by 2030 and driving investment into the net zero economy.
They are holding a special webinar to unveil the Net Zero North West Economic Investment Prospectus – a landmark report revealing the game-changing investment opportunities across the region, which will drive the journey to net zero and help meet the aspirations of the Prime Minister’s Ten Point Plan.
A keynote address from the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng MP, will open the launch event.
Following a summary of the report’s key findings, a roundtable discussion with business and political leaders will take stock on this once in a generation opportunity to pump prime the North West’s green industrial revolution, including:
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Steve Rotheram, Mayor of Liverpool City Region
- Carl Ennis, Chairman, Net Zero North West and CEO, Siemens UK
- Clare Hayward, MBE, DL , Chair, Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
- Lord Inglewood , Chair, Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership
- Sarah Kemp, Chief Executive, Lancashire Local Enterprise Partnership
To find out more, register for this event here