02 Jun 2016
A local Health & Social Care company is looking to recruit 10 Care Workers to provide a diverse range of enabling and support services to adults with learning and physical disabilities, sensory impairment and mental health.
The role includes assisting individuals with a range of care needs including:
- Bathing, dressing, mobility
- Oral Hygiene, eating, drinking
- Supporting people to be continent, with toileting, including the disposal of waste
- To support people to access and obtain any/all necessary mainstream health services i.e. Doctors, Dentist, Chiropodist, Opticians
- Support people to participate in creating their own person centred care plan and follow the agreed care plan
- Support and enable people to furnish and maintain their homes including laundry, ensuring safety of the premises
- Basic maintenance and fault reporting and general household cleaning
- Outdoor duties e.g. basic gardening
Working hours are flexible to support service users 24 hours a day. Shifts are available from: 7am-5pm, 4pm-11pm, 10pm-9am and sleep-ins which start from 10pm/11pm until the following day.
In addition, a range of pre-employment training is available for applicants.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 7th June.