05 Mar 2018
The programme of speakers for the 2018 St Helens Chamber Business Fair is taking shape with owner of Signature Living, Lawrence Kenwright confirmed as a guest speaker for the event. Lawrence will be one of a programme of speakers which includes keynote speaker Alana Spencer, 2016’s winner of The Apprentice and owner of Ridiculously Rich.
Lawrence Kenwright has an inspiring and inspirational story, having gone from bankruptcy in 2008 to in excess of £500m turnover last year. He has a fascinating business model which he used to raise funding in the Far East.
Signature Living first began in 2008, when Lawrence bought a single apartment on Victoria Street, Liverpool, with visions of creating luxury accommodation that would provide guests with an unforgettable experience.
Following the success of his first apartment, he continued expanding his brand expanding his portfolio to include the Shankly Hotel and 30 James Street.
In December 2017 Lawrence bought Loyola Hall with plans of transforming this grade II listed building into a hotel and wedding venue.
At the St Helens Chamber Business Fair, Lawrence will talk about his plans for newly purchased Loyola Hall and how he has built up the Signature Living brand before opening the floor for a questions and answers session.
Taking place on the 26th April from 10.30am – 3.00pm at Haydock Park Racecourse the Business Fair is free to attend and will include:
- Business Exhibition showcasing over 100 local companies from a wide variety of business sectors
- Hundreds of visitors from all sectors of the business community
- A programme of guest speakers
- Business information and advice from St Helens Chamber
- Lots of networking opportunities
- Opportunities to meet with potential buyers and suppliers from across the Borough
- A lounge area to meet with new contacts and do business