22 Feb 2021
Starting Point at St Helens Chamber are proudly taking part in National Careers Week, with a range of video information sessions scheduled throughout the week.
These videos are based on the challenges our clients are facing right now, and we’re hoping that by sharing our top tips we can help more local people into education or employment and one step further towards their career goals!
National Careers Week Event Schedule
- 1st March 12pm Finding a job through COVID-19
- 1st March 3pm Starting Point Support Overview
- 2nd March 2pm Coping with Redundancy
- 3rd March 10am CV tips for your First Job
- 4th March 11am Improve your interview
- 5th March 1pm New Horizons Information Session
- 5th March 3pm What is an Apprenticeship?
We will also be sharing useful articles and local vacancies throughout the week, to help you find your ideal role. On our social media we will also share details on our current projects and the different ways in which we can provide support.
Finally, information will be available on all of our exciting FREE short courses.
If you would like to know more about our support, please call on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com and the team would be happy to give you more information.